DAILY DEVOTIONS FOR DIE-HARD KIDS: TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS
combines the excitement you feel when reading about the Vols with the fun of learning more about Jesus and your faith. You'll read stories like these:..
• Two UT basketball players once lost a train..
• Tennessee coaches had to put up with a snake and bats when they recruited one player..
• Once upon a time, the folks in charge of athletics at Tennessee shut down the football program!.
• Jack ‘Hacksaw’ Reynolds got his nickname after he used a hacksaw to cut a car in half..
• The national champions of 1998 had a secret that helped them stay undefeated; it was a stick.
You'll read about a bunch of Volunteer people like Pat Summitt, Dewey Warren (the Swamp Rat), and many others. Their stories and tales of some great games and big wins are told with a twist: They all teach you about God's story, too.
Have fun! Have faith! Go Vols! Go God!