Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Kids: Texas A&M Aggies combines the excitement you feel when reading about the Aggies with the fun of learning more about Jesus and your faith. You'll read stories like these:
* Some goats once helped the Aggies get a star football player.
* With an inning starting, A&M’s shortstop found his glove fingers were stuffed with wieners.
* What A&M did in a football game once made ‘Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.’
* A&M once had a football player who was homeless.
* Johnny Manziel once threw a touchdown pass after the ball had bounced off a player’s fanny.
You'll read about a bunch of A&M people like Heisman-Trophy winner John David Crow, Dat Nguyen, Von Miller, Shawn Andaya, and many others. Their stories and tales of some great games and big wins are told with a twist: They all teach you about God's story, too.
Have fun! Have faith!
Gig ‘em, Aggies! Go God!