DAILY DEVOTIONS FOR DIE-HARD KIDS: OLE MISS REBELS combines the excitement you feel when reading about the Rebels with the fun of learning more about Jesus and your faith. You'll read stories like these:
• One time the Rebels hurt their coach celebrating a big win.
• An All-American football player lived in a jail cell for a while and was quite happy about it.
• The Ole Miss football team once played three games in eight days.
• Basketball great Jennifer Gillom started out by playing in a cow pasture.
• A Rebel football player did something so shocking a rule was passed so he couldn’t do it again.
You'll read about a bunch of Ole Miss athletes and coaches like Hugh Freeze and Eli Manning. Their stories and tales of some great games and big wins are told with a twist: They all teach you about God's story, too.
Have fun! Have faith! Go Rebels! Go God!