As the first book did, MORE Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: Georgia Bulldogs
offers Bulldog fans the chance to team their passion for the Dawgs and their passion for Christ with a daily devotional that is fun but still provides a time of earnest reflection about God and faith.
* Even the USC quarterback couldn’t believe David Pollack’s legendary touchdown in 2002.
* The Miller twins even ate Fruit Loops the same way.
* Suzanne Yoculan didn’t apply for the gymnastics job at UGA, which was considering dropping the sport anyhow.
* Jarvis Jones was ‘just another washed-up football player’ until he relocated to Athens and became a two-time All-America.
* Georgia might have the only mascot in history that actually helped his football team win a game.
These all-brand-new stories and more new ones are recounted here. Also appearing are Todd Gurley, Herschel Walker, Mark Richt, Aaron Murray, Vince Dooley, and many others. As with the first book in the series, Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: Georgia Bulldogs, every story in this book is told with a twist: They are all tied to God’s story.
Have fun! Have faith!
Go Dawgs! Go God!