Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: Michigan Wolverines combines the great passion of the fan of the Big Blue with the great passion of the fan of Christ into one set of devotions, one book that is fun while providing a time of reflection about God and your faith.
• One shabby interview changed the history of UM football.
• Pigeon poop and a field hockey player provided affirmation for Mike Matheny’s decision to play baseball for Michigan.
• Denard Robinson insisted a lineman throw him into the air before every game in 2011.
• Karlee Bruck played volleyball for Michigan with an unusual attachment on her uniform.
• The UM offensive line once refused to go back in the game unless the coaches met their demands.
These stories and more are recounted here. Also appearing are Charles Woodson, Lloyd Carr, Jim Abbott, Anthony Carter, Tom Harmon, Bo Schembechler, and many others. Their stories – along with legendary games, improbable victories, and historical events – are told with a twist: They are all tied to God’s story.
Have fun! Have faith!
Go Blue! Go God!