Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: Oklahoma Sooners combines the great passion of the Oklahoma fan with the great passion of the fan of Christ into one set of devotions, one book that is fun while providing a time of reflection about God and your faith.
• School administrators once voted to discontinue the women’s basketball program.
• Bob Stoops and his wife, Carol, weren’t the least bit surprised by what happened in the 2001 Orange Bowl.
• Sooner Natasha Kelley was an All-American gymnast, even though she competed with her right knee in two pieces.
• Oklahoma once scored a touchdown after the band had taken the field for its halftime show.
• Steve Rhodes was basically recruited to Oklahoma by a sailor.
These stories and more are recounted here. Also appearing are Joe Washington, Blake Griffin, Jason White, Bud Wilkinson, Sam Bradford, Courtney Paris, Adrian Peterson and many others. Their stories – along with legendary games, improbable victories, and historical events
– are told with a twist: They are all tied to God’s story.
Have fun! Have faith!
Go Sooners! Go God!