Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Kids: Baylor Bears combines the excitement you feel when reading about the Bears with the fun of learning more about Jesus and your faith. You'll read stories like these:
* A Baylor football player once volunteered to play the other team all by himself.
* Baylor once played a softball game that took seven years to finish.
* Melissa Jones missed only one game despite an on-court injury that left her blind in one eye.
* Coach Grant Teaff came up with a new way to inspire his football team: He ate a worm.
* Art Briles got a lineman to stay at Baylor by talking about Cadillacs and horse ranches.
You'll read about a bunch of Baylor people like Robert
Griffin III, Nick Florence, Kim Mulkey, Bryce Petty, and many others. Their stories and tales of some great games and big wins are told with a twist: They all teach you about God's story, too.
Have fun! Have faith!
Sic ‘em, Bears! Go God!