MORE Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: Auburn Tigers
combines the great passion of the Tiger fan with the grand passion of the fan of Christ in one set of devotions. The result is a book that is fun while it provides a time of reflection about God and your faith.
* Ole Miss had an answer for Cam Newton’s rushing ability, so Auburn just changed the question.
* Sammie Coates wound up playing for Auburn because a friend dragged him out of bed one morning.
* Auburn’s softball team made it to the 2016 championship game with the greatest comeback the finals had ever seen.
* Did the Tigers really have a player who was so blind he played by sound?
* An Auburn football team once threatened to go on strike.
These stories and more are recounted here. Also appearing are Gus Malzahn, Bo Jackson, Lee Ziemba, Shug Jordan, Pat Dye, and many others. Their stories — along with legendary games, improbable victories, and historical events — are told with a twist: They are all tied to God’s story.
Have fun! Have faith!
War Eagle! Go God!